A minimum of 4 hours per month that does not accumulate. Ways to contribute your 4 hours per months are:
- mowing grass
- shoveling snow
- babysitting for other members attending meetings
- cleaning garbage areas
Serving on a committee
- Board of Directors (BoD) elected for a 2 year term by the General Membership.
- President, Vice president, Secretary, Treasurer, and 3 Directors.
- Oversees and ensures that all committees function properly
- Maintain financial control of the budget that has been voted on and accepted by the General Membership.
The creation of a community!
- paying fees on time is the most important aspect, an interest charge will apply if you are late.
- the more work that you do personally, the less money that will be spent on hiring out, so help keep the units maintained.
- get involved – stay involved!
- YOU are responsible for maintaining your own yard and adjacent common areas. parking space included.